3 Advantages of Participating in Inhouse Training
Set your own training schedule
Training materials according to your needs
Lower training costs
Selection of Training Materials
2 Days Training Program
- Update of Halal Regulation & HPAS/SJPH Implementation
Objective: The objective of training are participant understand update of halal regulation in Indonesia, refreshment in implement of Halal Product Assurance System (HPAS/SJPH) and can prepare halal certification process in Indonesia especially for renewal halal certificate. This training is recommended for company that has been joined our training or has been halal certified
3 Days Training Program
- Halal Product Assurance System (HPAS/SJPH) Implementation & Halal Supervisor
Objective: The objective of training are participant have competency as halal supervisor, understand Halal Product Assurance System (HPAS/SJPH), able to develop and implement HPAS/SJPH and able to prepare halal certification process in Indonesia.
This training is recommended for new company that will be register for halal certification or new participant in company that has been halal certified
Training Fees exclude 11% VAT
- Proof of transfer can be sent to email [email protected] and [email protected]
- Scheduling of corporate training can be done after company send the proof of transfer.
- Training schedule 2-3 day at 9 AM – 4 PM and will be delivered in English. If the training languange is not English, company should prepare the translator.
Corporate Responsibility (if offline)
- Reproduce hardcopy of training material in accordance with the number of participants and Setting up venue
- Setting up laptops, LCD/infocus, pointer, sound/microphone, internet connection, whiteboard/flipchart and markers
- Provide consumption, transportation and accommodation of the trainer sound/microphone, internet connection, whiteboard /flipchart, marker
- Prepare the visa (in particular training which is located in countries that require a visa)
- Provide trainer and softcopy of training materials and Prepare post test and attendance form (according to participant name in Appendix 1)
- Conduct training evaluation
- Provide training certificate for participants who passed the training