Center of Excellence for Halal Training & Education
Menjadi Pusat Unggulan Pelatihan dan Edukasi Halal.
We, IHATEC, are a team that will lead this organization to become a center of excellence for the development of Halal training and education in the world through our expertise, resources and networking in order to provide the best benefit for our stakeholders.
Providing international standard halal training programs.
- Providing appropriate and integrated solutions in the halal field.
- Providing professional trainers and high competent support human resources.
- Provide the best training experience.
Synergize with stakeholders to build a talent ecosystem in the halal field.
Have high expertise (competence) in the field of work.
Understand customer needs, wants and expectations in order to consistently provide the best experience.
Making sustainable efforts to develop and improve products, services and processes to make them better, faster and more efficient.
Believing that every individual has strength, but with cooperation will produce extraordinary strength.
Think, say, behave and act in accordance with ethical standards, ethical codes and moral principles.
- Competent in their field
- Work smart, fast, accurate, thorough and results oriented
- Take action or decisions objectively
- Efficient use of resources and aware of costs
- Take responsibility for the actions and decisions taken
- Be sensitive to customer expectations and needs
- Listen and understand customer needs
- Demonstrating an effort to meet or exceed customer expectations (WOW effect)
- Asking for input on the quality of service that has been provided
- Consistently behave 5S (smile, greetings, greetings, politely, politely) at all times
- Always develop yourself according to your field of work
- Responsive to change and proactive in anticipating it
- Be open and critical of new ideas
- Make continuous improvements
- Mengembangkan sistem, produk dan layanan unggulan dengan memanfaatkan kemajuan teknologi
- Passion to find solutions together
- Mutual respect and can accept differences of opinion
- Willing to listen and understand others
- Receive and convey input sincerely and openly
- Commit to decisions that have been mutually agreed upon
- Bring out the best in teamwork
- Be empathetic and take the initiative to provide the necessary assistance
- Carry out religious values
- Honest and disciplined
- Keep promises and trusts
- Loyal and dedicated
- Keeping the secrets of the Society